hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Lei Chang <chang.lei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Podling Report Reminder - January 2018
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2018 05:13:14 GMT
Thanks Roman, please see the changes here ( https://wiki.apache.org/
incubator/January2018) and comments inline:

On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 12:43 AM, Roman Shaposhnik <roman@shaposhnik.org>
wrote:

> Looks good, but I'd like a bit more details around:
>   "Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:"

I added the JIRA number and another license related item to the list.

Three most important issues to address in the move towards

graduation:

  1. Continue to improve the project's release cadence. To this

     end we plan on expanding automation services to support

     increased developer participation. (HAWQ-127)

  2. Licenses: Check Apache HAWQ mandatory libraries to match LC20, LC30
license criteria. (HAWQ-1512)

> Also, I think it would be useful to highlight the PXF discussion that
> happened
> in the:
>    "Questions for HAWQ dev community: Pluggable storage formats and
> files systems vs. PXF"
> thread recently.

Highlighted the discussion.