hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: Podling Report Reminder - January 2018
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2018 16:43:23 GMT
Looks good, but I'd like a bit more details around:
  "Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation:"

Also, I think it would be useful to highlight the PXF discussion that happened
in the:
   "Questions for HAWQ dev community: Pluggable storage formats and
files systems vs. PXF"
thread recently.

Thanks,
Roman.