hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Radar Lei <r...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Travis CI build failing for master repo - HAWQ-1572
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2017 06:49:19 GMT
Thrift version higher than 0.9.x might not break the current feature tests,
but may have potential issues. Any one have context of this history, please
give your inputs, thanks.

Shubham, I think we can fix the CI first since Travis is only used for HAWQ
build verification and some simple tests, then we can investigate the
thrift version issue later. Thanks.

Regards,
Radar