hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Lei Chang <chang.lei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache HAWQ (incubating) 2.3.0.0 suggestion
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2017 00:44:30 GMT
Cool. Looks your guys' work is quite related to the pluggable storage
feature (HAWQ-786).

The feature implements a native C interface for external formats and it is
several times faster than the current JAVA interface. And the feature has
been validated in Oushu version for some time.

If you guys are interested in the alignment of the feature, we can discuss
it on the JIRA.

Cheers
Lei