hawq-dev mailing list archives

From "刘奎恩(局外)" <kuien....@alibaba-inc.com>
Subject 回复:Apache HAWQ (incubating) 2.3.0.0 suggestion
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2017 06:02:43 GMT

Missed out DEV.
------------------------------------------------------------------发件人:刘奎恩(局外)
<kuien.lke@alibaba-inc.com>发送时间:2017年11月14日(星期二) 11:15收件人:Lei
Chang <chang.lei.cn@gmail.com>主 题:回复:Apache HAWQ (incubating) 2.3.0.0
suggestion
Hi Dr. Chang,
Good, thanks for useful suggestion. Now there is: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-1550
We are trying to integrate Hawq engine onto MaxCompute (former name ODPS, within Aliyun Cloud),
Seahawks, it is led by Mr. Chen Xia. We develop a component AXF (borrow idea from PXF) to
connect data sources from Druid and MaxCompute, it works well for this 11.11 battle, but it
is not stand-alone program.
-------------——
Kuien Liu/奎恩
------------------------------------------------------------------发件人:Lei Chang <chang.lei.cn@gmail.com>发送时间:2017年11月14日(星期二)
10:28收件人:dev <dev@hawq.incubator.apache.org>; 刘奎恩(局外) <kuien.lke@alibaba-inc.com>主 题:Re:
Apache HAWQ (incubating) 2.3.0.0 suggestion

Kuien, we are welcoming any good contributions from the community.
Looks hawq_log_master_concise is a good enhancement, I'd like suggest you create a JIRA and
we can discuss it on the JIRA.
Can you explain more about Druid Wrapper & MaxCompute Wrapper? What are the use cases
here?
CheersLei