hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Yi JIN <y...@apache.org>
Subject Status Update : Apache HAWQ 2.3.0.0-incubating Release
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2017 13:21:06 GMT
Hi guys,

Apache HAWQ 2.3.0.0 incubating release management page is basically
available for checking now. I am going to add more content to make it a
nice view to learn the whole release easily.

As to this release, We will have amazing new features and key bug fixes
involved! Of course, we are always working on its way to graduation
considering its building facility, license issues, etc. Please check the
link below for details.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HAWQ/Apache+HAWQ+2.3.0.0-incubating+Release

Always please feel free to touch me through yjin@apache.org if I missed
anything or made anything wrongly reported. This is an amazing team work
and thank you guys! Have a great weekend.

Best,
Yi Jin (yjin)