hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Espino <esp...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GNU SASL Library - Libgsasl dependency for libhdfs3?
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 16:49:38 GMT
Thanks for the background Radar and Lei.

FYI: it does appear both libhdfs3 and libyarn both depended on gsasl for
build and runtime support. Here is the "otool" output from macOS which
shows this runtime dependency:

libhdfs3.1.dylib:
libhdfs3.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 2.2.31)
/usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version
1238.60.2)
/usr/local/opt/protobuf/lib/libprotobuf.13.dylib (compatibility version
14.0.0, current version 14.2.0)
/usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib (compatibility version 10.0.0, current version
10.9.0)
/System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
(compatibility version 5.0.0, current version 6.0.0)
/usr/local/opt/gsasl/lib/libgsasl.7.dylib (compatibility version 17.0.0,
current version 17.6.0)
/usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version
307.5.0)
libyarn.0.1.17.dylib:
libyarn.1.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 0.1.17)

--
*Ed Espino*