hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Espino <esp...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Feedback from the board your July report
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2017 15:35:37 GMT
Alan,

Thank you for passing along the feedback and reminder *"individuals work in
Apache as individuals, and not as employees of their company"*. The
feedback is greatly appreciated. We will exclude all corporate affiliations
going forward. My intent for adding the reference was to demonstrate a
growing user/dev community beyond the original contributing company (i.e.
Pivotal Software, Inc.).

Regards,
-=e

--