hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Radar Lei <r...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: GNU SASL Library - Libgsasl dependency for libhdfs3?
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 05:54:24 GMT
Hi Ed,

Per my understanding, libgsasl is a build and runtime dependence of HAWQ,
but it's not included in HAWQ source code and HAWQ binary release tarball.

If you check the HAWQ rpm dependences, you can see 'libgsasl' is listed in
'hawq.spec', user need to install it before install HAWQ.

So I think we don't need care if it's Apache License compatible and don't
need to include it in our license file. Thanks.

Regards,
Radar