hawq-dev mailing list archives

From HuoRuilong <huoruil...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache HAWQ 2.2.0.0-incubating Released
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2017 06:43:55 GMT
Great step towards a mature hawq and active community! Thanks everyone for making this real,
especially the help from Ed!

To make it a more successful apache project and community, we need to keep the release cadence.
Who would like to be volunteer for the next release manager and drive the effort? Thanks.

Best regards,
Ruilong Huo

At 2017-07-13 14:39:21, "Lili Ma" <lilima@apache.org> wrote:
>Congratulations everyone :)
>
>We're stepping further towards graduation!
>
>Best Regards,
>Lili

>> Congratulations to everyone on the first Apache HAWQ release with
>> convenience binaries. Special thanks to Ruilong for his excellent release
>> management guidance.
>>
>> I'm very proud to be part of a great dev team.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> -=e
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 10:00 PM, 陶征霖 <ztao1987@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> > Congrats!