hawq-dev mailing list archives

From "Ruilong Huo" <h...@apache.org>
Subject Re:Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache HAWQ 2.2.0.0-incubating Released
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2017 07:38:35 GMT
Thanks your tremendous contribution for the project and the volunteering! You deserve #1 committer
with 87k+ lines of code changes in 160+ commits!

From my perspective, it will be great to have you as the release manager for the next release.
Hope we can reach the graduation as the project is more
mature, the diversity of the community grows fast with committers from every corner of the
world.

You have my full support through the release as well as that from hawq community!

Best regards,
Ruilong Huo

At 2017-07-13 15:16:31, "Wen Lin" <wlin@pivotal.io> wrote:
>Congratulations!
>Thanks Ruilong for all the efforts on release!
>Thanks Yi for volunteering for next release!
>
>Regards!
>
>On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 3:04 PM, Ed Espino <espino@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Yi,
>>
>> +1 to your offer to be the Release Manager for the next Apache HAWQ
>> release. We all know your past contributions well. Thank you for
>> volunteering.
>>
>> Regards,
>> -=e
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 11:48 PM, Yi JIN <yjin@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi Ruilong,
>> >
>> > I would like to take this responsibility as a volunteer for the next
>> > release. As a committer I used to contribute a lot of code to Apache
>> HAWQ,
>> > consequently besides code work, if possible I would like to contribute
>> more
>> > in another way and learn more about growing an Apache project.
>> >
>> > Best,
>> > Yi (yjin)

>> > for

>> > keep