hawq-dev mailing list archives

From David Yozie <dyo...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Hawq repositories
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2017 23:31:15 GMT
I just wanted to offer one last chance for feedback on this.  Unless I hear
to the contrary, I'll be mergin in the full contents of the
incubator-hawq-docs master branch into a new "hawq-docs" subdirectory of
the incubator-hawq source repo sometime tomorrow morning.  Will be using
--allow-unrelated-histories to bring in the commit history of the older
-docs repo. If you have any concerns or suggestions please let me know.

Thanks again,

-David