hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Espino <esp...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Layout of LICENSE, NOTICE, and DISCLAIMER files for Apache HAWQ 2.2.0.0-incubating rpm binary release
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 07:21:47 GMT
Roman,

If we cannot resolve the Ranger licensing issues in a reasonable timeframe,
do you feel it would be helpful to provide the HAWQ optional Ranger support
in a subsequent convenience binary release?  The project is learning a
considerable amount on the binary release process. To keep the project
momentum, I feel it will help to complete the HAWQ C/C++ and PXF components
at this point.

Thoughts?

-=ed espino

--