hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Wen Lin <w...@pivotal.io>
Subject New committer: Xiang Sheng
Date Wed, 17 May 2017 01:53:25 GMT
Hi,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache HAWQ (incubating) has
invited Xiang Sheng to become a committer and we are pleased to announce
that he has accepted.
Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity. Please join us in congratulating him and we are looking
forward to collaborating with him in the open source community. His
contribution includes (but not limited to):
List contributions to code base, documentation, code review, discussion in
mailing list, JIRA, etc.

Regards!
Wen