hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Yi Jin <y...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: [VOTE] New committer: Xiang Sheng
Date Tue, 09 May 2017 07:54:58 GMT
+1

Xiang showed great code contribution in Apache HAWQ project including
fixing bugs and contributing new features. His work shows his deep insight
of this project and effective development work, he is also active in both
user and dev mail list. Therefore, I think he deserves an Apache HAWQ
committer.

Best,
Yi