hawq-dev mailing list archives

From David Yozie <dyo...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Hawq repositories
Date Wed, 24 May 2017 21:43:44 GMT
Shivram:  I was just about to propose moving the incubator-hawq-docs source
into a subdirectory of incubator-hawq.  That organization seems to be more
common with Apache projects and I'm hopeful that having docs source
alongside the code will encourage more doc contributions (ie. PRs with both
the code changes and doc changes).

Most of the docs on incubator-hawq-site are just HTML files generated from
the source.  I don't think we'd necessarily want to combine that compiled
output alongside source.

-David