hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Lili Ma <lil...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] New committer: Xiang Sheng
Date Tue, 09 May 2017 07:40:17 GMT
+1 for Xiang!

Xiang has contributed a lot to Apache HAWQ project, including Ranger
integration, Hawq Register implementation and Resource Manager bug fix.
Also Xiang answered a lot of questions for HAWQ in usr/dev mail list and
StackOverFlow channel.  He also shared the tech talk in Apache HAWQ Meetup.

I think Xiang is well deserved to become a Apache HAWQ committer.

Thanks
Lili