hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Espino <esp...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE]: Apache HAWQ 2.2.0.0-incubating Release
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2017 22:06:23 GMT
Ruilong,

I spoke with Roman this morning. He indicated there is no need to identify
binding/non-binding votes by the PPMC members of Apache incubating
projects. Our incubating project dev votes are simply votes. I incorrectly
assumed we identified our votes in this way. As long HAWQ is incubating,
only the votes by the IPMC will be of the binding/non-binding form. Sorry
for the confusion.

Regards,
-=e

--