hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Espino <esp...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE]: Apache HAWQ 2.2.0.0-incubating Release
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2017 16:36:00 GMT
Thanks for the correction Roman. I miss-interpreted my membership in the
IPMC versus the PMC and the use of identifying one's vote as binding or
non-binding.  Can you provide some guidance on the proper usage of binding
vs. non-binding at it applies to a podling's IPMC members?

Thanks,
-=e

https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html

--