hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Ruilong Huo <r...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Apache HAWQ 2.2.0.0-incubating release update
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2017 13:52:13 GMT
Thanks Roman for the comment!

We have instruction to build hawq binary in hawq code base.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-hawq/blob/master/contrib/hawq-package/README

The guide to install apache hawq with its binary will be updated in below
page once pxf and ranger part is done:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HAWQ/Build+Package+and+Install+with+RPM

Best regards,
Ruilong Huo