hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Frank McQuillan <fmcquil...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: REMINDER - MADlib Community call - Thursday, March 23 @ 11:30 am
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 20:21:16 GMT
Thanks for attending the call today.

Quick review of the topics covered:

1.10 release notes
https://github.com/apache/incubator-madlib/blob/master/RELEASE_NOTES

Demo of new features, Jupyter notebooks posted at
https://github.com/apache/incubator-madlib-site/tree/asf-site/community-artifacts

Looking ahead to 1.11:

Quicker release!
* Target end April/beg May 2017
* Final prep for application to graduate to Top Level Status
Graph
* Page rank
* Connected components
* All pairs shortest path (?)
Decision tree/random forest improvements