hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Espino <esp...@apache.org>
Subject New Committer: Kyle Dunn
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2017 17:05:15 GMT
The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache HAWQ (incubating) has
invited Kyle Dunn to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that
he has accepted.

His contributions include (but not limited to):

   - Issues submitted: He has reported a total of 10 HAWQ issues
   <https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20%22Apache%20HAWQ%22%20and%20reporter%20%3D%20kdunn926>
across
   significant areas of the HAWQ product
   - He is active on the dev list.
   - He has recently requested and was granted update privileges to the
   HAWQ wiki. He has updated the RHEL 6.X build instructions.
   - He has submitted 5 HAWQ PRs
   <https://github.com/apache/incubator-hawq/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Apr%20author%3Akdunn926%20>
covering
   new feature areas. Not all were accepted but it shows he is committed to
   enhancing HAWQ feature set.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project. This should
enable improved productivity.

Please join us in congratulating him.  We are looking forward to a closer
collaboration with the open source community.

*WELCOME and CONGRATULATIONS Kyle!!!*

Cheers,
-=e

--