hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Kyle Dunn <kd...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Need help on HAWQ Build
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2017 16:14:12 GMT
Hi Ketan -

It looks like there is an undocumented procedure on that page for
building/installing Google Test (bundled):

cd depends/thirdparty/googletest
mkdir build
cmake ..
make

Hope this helps.

-Kyle

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 7:19 AM Ketan Kunde <ketan_kunde@persistent.com>
wrote:

> HI,
>
> I am building HAWQ on s390x platform.
> I am referring the below link to build and Install
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HAWQ/Build+and+Install
>

> I have been able to configure the HAWQ
> I have also started Hadoop hdfs file system
> But when I start building HAWQ I get stuck at the below test case.
>
> - GoogleTest check:
> CMake Error at
> /usr/share/cmake-3.3/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:148
> (message):
>   Could NOT find GoogleTest (missing: GoogleTest_CHECK_FINE)
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>   /usr/share/cmake-3.3/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:388
> (_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
>   CMake/FindGoogleTest.cmake:52 (find_package_handle_standard_args)
>   CMakeLists.txt:23 (FIND_PACKAGE)
>
> Can you help me resolve this
>

> Regards
> Ketan
>
> DISCLAIMER
> mails.
>
> --
*Kyle Dunn | Data Engineering | Pivotal*
Direct: 303.905.3171 <3039053171> | Email: kdunn@pivotal.io