hawq-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex (Oleksandr) Diachenko" <odiache...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: hawq Ambari integration
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 00:12:41 GMT
Hi Jon,

I think it was designed that Ambari is supposed to be only one source of
true.
The whole purpose of integration id to provide a user-friendly interface
and avoid manually editing/distributing config files
or running CLI commands.
The idea of coupling HAWQ master with Ambari doesn't seem to be clean.

Regards, Alex.