hawq-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex (Oleksandr) Diachenko" <odiache...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Can not using PXF and HCatalog to query Hive
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2017 17:20:00 GMT
Hi,

Could you please share your pxf-profiles.xml config file?
The root cause of that error could be if your px-profiles is not up-to-date.
You can update your config with latest version of pxf-profiles -
https://github.com/apache/incubator-hawq/blob/master/pxf/pxf-service/src/main/resources/pxf-profiles-default.xml
and
it should work.
Please let me know if it helped.