hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Ketan Kunde <ketan_ku...@persistent.com>
Subject Issue : hawq init cluster
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2017 06:26:57 GMT
Hi ,

I have built hawq on rhel 7.1 platform with s390x processor.
I have tested hdfs to work fine before initializing hawq.
I have also verified my ssh connection by sshing to the localhost.

When is start initializing  hawq I get the below error.

20170321:01:57:54:087176 hawq_init:ecos0013:ketan-[ERROR]:-sync hawq-site.xml failed.
20170321:01:57:54:087176 hawq_init:ecos0013:ketan-[ERROR]:-Set default_hash_table_bucket_number
failed

Some inputs , pointers to resolve the above would be very helpful.

Regards
Ketan Kunde

DISCLAIMER
any liability for virus infected mails.