hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Ketan Kunde <ketan_ku...@persistent.com>
Subject Need help on HAWQ Build
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2017 13:19:34 GMT
HI,

I am building HAWQ on s390x platform.
I am referring the below link to build and Install
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HAWQ/Build+and+Install

I have been able to configure the HAWQ
I have also started Hadoop hdfs file system
But when I start building HAWQ I get stuck at the below test case.

- GoogleTest check:
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-3.3/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:148 (message):
  Could NOT find GoogleTest (missing: GoogleTest_CHECK_FINE)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/share/cmake-3.3/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:388 (_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
  CMake/FindGoogleTest.cmake:52 (find_package_handle_standard_args)
  CMakeLists.txt:23 (FIND_PACKAGE)

Can you help me resolve this

Regards
Ketan