hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Dino Bukvic <dbuk...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Impact on HAWQ when used with Multi-Homed Nodes
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2017 16:29:53 GMT
Hi Jon,
  am not sure why they did networking like this, but I also suggested to
strip the segment nodes from listening to both VLANs. To make things
complicated, they also have Isilon. I will have a meeting with them to make
the situation more clear.
If HAWQ master listens to all IP addresses on the host then its all clear,
 the exposed hostname would only need to resolve to one of those (they will
probably use jdbc access).

Thank you all for support. Will ping back as soon as I have more info.

Regards,
Dino

Dino Bukvic *|* Advisory Solutions Architect *|* PDE EMEA *|* Pivotal
*mail *dbukvic@pivotal.io *web* www.pivotal.io
*mobile* +49 (0)152 03459731

GoPivotal Deutschland GmbH
Hauptverwaltung und Sitz: Am Kronberger Hang 2a, 65824 Schwalbach/Ts.
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Königstein im Taunus, HRB 8433
Geschäftsführer: Andrew Michael Cohen, Paul Thomas Dacier

<http://www.pivotal.io/>