hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Espino <esp...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PR build of Jenkins failed
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2017 07:31:01 GMT
FYI: In order to debug this and as it is impacting all PR builds in the
Apache Jenkins environment, I will be manually triggering builds to try and
understand and resolve this issue. I may also be aborting current jobs so
please do not be alarmed if your PR's Apache Jenkins check aborts.

-=e

On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 10:56 PM, Ed Espino <espino@apache.org> wrote:

> Hubert,
>
> The Pull Request (PR) jobs take place in the Apache Jenkins service
> HAWQ-build-pullrequest
> <https://builds.apache.org/job/HAWQ-build-pullrequest/> job. This was in
> place prior to me actively joining the Apache HAWQ dev community. I have
> just noticed the jobs for multiple PRs have been failing for the same
> reason. I will take a look to see if I can identify what the core issue is.
>
> BTW: I have CC'd the dev list for wider visibility. Maybe someone on the
> list can also provide some insight on this issue.
>
> -=e
>

> On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 9:50 PM, Hubert Zhang <hzhang@pivotal.io> wrote:
>
>> Hi Ed,
>>
>> Jenkins (build of PR1146) cannot clean up environment with the following
>> error messages:
>>
>> Cloning the remote Git repository
>>
>> Cloning repository git://github.com/apache/incubator-hawq.git
>>
>> ERROR: Failed to clean the workspace
>> java.io.IOException: Unable to delete '/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/HAWQ-build-pullrequest'.
Tried 3 times (of a maximum of 3) waiting 0.1 sec between attempts.