hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Hubert Zhang <hzh...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: HAWQ upgrade command
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2017 03:35:19 GMT
Hi Alex,
  There is an known issue if you init the system between commit 787c096 and
 commit 1866a93(Nov 22-Nov25 2016). Could you please check the proargtypes
of function gp_relfile_insert_for_register in pg_proc by the following
steps:

   - select oid,* from pg_proc where proname
   ='gp_relfile_insert_for_register';
   - \c template1

--
Thanks