hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Hong <xunzh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Publishing HAWQ dev docker images
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2017 21:26:38 GMT
I noticed that there is a reverted commit
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-hawq/commit/37d5c28c44fde95987cb9fc96318e3b8fe78f04c>
for this. I just want to know what's the problem, thanks! Also, I suggest
next time if we do revert some previous commits, please modify the commit
log info adding some explanations.

Take these commits for example:
  Tensorflow#181fa201560e147b5152ccb9ad86d86aa4e05972
<https://github.com/tensorflow/tensorflow/commit/181fa201560e147b5152ccb9ad86d86aa4e05972>
  Spark#cd662bc7a2050264f40650442858a85c4827b608
<https://github.com/apache/spark/commit/cd662bc7a2050264f40650442858a85c4827b608>

Thanks,
Hong