hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Jemish Patel <jemi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Publishing HAWQ dev docker images
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2017 20:17:26 GMT
Hi,

Great effort and I wanted to point to some work I have done in this area
already:

https://github.com/jpatel-pivotal/hdb-docker

Here I am pulling from apache hawq repo and creating a multi-container
cluster with it.  Simple option has hawq, ORCA, PL/python, PL/R, Madlib and
PXF. Advanced option adds zeppelin, Kafka and Spring Cloud DataFlow to
deployment as well.

Thanks.

Jemish