hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Chase <g...@gregchase.com>
Subject Re: About Apache HAWQ home page
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2017 15:56:44 GMT
Having helped create the initial HAWQ design, the basic format was lifted
from the CouchDB site.  For the "More" section, we removed redundant or
unneeded links, and just left some of the Apache related information.

Other than the incubator logo and message, I don't know what else is
"required" to keep. However I think they are all "nice to have".

They don't need to be in their own section.  You can always move them to
another part oft he page.