hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Espino <esp...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE]: Apache HAWQ 2.1.0.0-incubating RC1 has NOT passed
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2017 05:59:04 GMT
The Apache HAWQ 2.1.0.0-incubating RC1 vote is now closed and has NOT
passed as follows:

[8] +1 votes
[1] -1 votes
[1] non-vote

Three issues have been raised through the vote. Two issues were submitted
as the following Jiras and will be included in RC2:

   - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-1267 - NOTICE file
   - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-1268 - pom.xml file

The third issue was raised by Ming Li with installcheck-good failures for
errortbl & hcatalog_lookup test suites.  This is under investigation by the
team.  I attempted to file a task Jira for the investigation of this issue
but the Apache Jira system is currently undergoing maintenance. I will file
a Jira as soon as it is available.

Side note:

   - I was able to run installcheck-good successfully in a Centos 7.2
   environment. The hcatalog_lookup test suite needs hive and pxf services
   running to pass.  Similar to the other installcheck-good test suites, the
   suite errortbl passed without issue.

Thanks to all for participating.

-=e

--