hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Espino <esp...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Jenkins Service: CI for RAT execution proposal
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2017 08:41:34 GMT
Paul,

Yea I see that as well. There is a HAWQ-build-pullrequest Jenkins job. I am
not sure who set it up. It currently runs frequently and indicates it is
passing when it is actually is failing.

Project: https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/HAWQ-build-pullrequest/

Failure during configure step:

configure: using perl 5.16.3
checking for Perl module JSON... Can't locate JSON.pm in @INC (@INC
contains: /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5
/usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5
/usr/share/perl5 .).
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted.
configure: error:
*** Perl JSON module is not installed. You could install it using the cpan
utility.
*** Or try to install the perl-JSON package if you are building on Linux.
make: *** [config.status] Error 1
Thu Jan 12 03:13:42 UTC 2017
Putting comment on the pull request
Finished: SUCCESS

It probably makes sense to disable this project as it is not helpful in its
current state.

-=e