hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Guo <paul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HAWQ graduation update
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2017 12:26:14 GMT
Activities in last week,

1) 2.1.1.0-incubating release

    We need a minor pxf related issue to resolve. I guess we could soon
re-vote.

2) Binary release

    We need to investigate Apache CI at first.

3) Home page modification

     There have been some discussions. If nobody has more concerns we'd
     need a volunteer to modify it accordingly.

We at least have several small things below need to do

1) We need to add design doc to wiki and include recent projects.
2) We'd better have a clear roadmap (at least for short time).