hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Guo <paul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Different storage backends in HAWQ?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2017 02:15:04 GMT
HAWQ supports row oriented format also (AO Table). For block storage &
posix fs, I suspect you could use gpdb since gpdb uses local storage though
probably a bit additional work is needed. For object storage (e.g. S3
interface), this is an interesting topic. There have been a JIRA for this
though there are some debates about better solutions.

HAWQ-823 Amazon S3 External Table Support
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-823