hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: Build and install pxf
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2017 01:48:16 GMT
Ruilong, I've started an effort into making PXF into more of a standalone
component. You can see it tracked over here:
    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-1233

Keep an eye on that. We're also thinking of creating a standalone
PXF client (along the lines of hadoop fs ...) to ease the adoption of
the APIs.

Thanks,
Roman.