hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Guo <guofengli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Publishing HAWQ dev docker images
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2016 02:38:01 GMT
Good suggestion to have the hawq cluster with specific version
pre-installed and pre-configured in docker.
I will have an investigate on how to implement that.

Now by default hawq cluster is multiple nodes. If you use 'make run', the
cluster would be one namenode with three datanodes.
Maybe a better way is to have a parameter to specify it is single or
multiple.

Best Regards,
Richard