hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Ruilong Huo <r...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Publishing HAWQ dev docker images
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2016 13:07:36 GMT
Great to have this initiative that apache hawq community can have a quick
access to hawq deployment and contribute with less effort!

If the purpose is to let contributor and user to leverage that for hawq
development and usage with minimum cost, it would be better that user can
specify the version of hawq release or master branch by default. When the
docker is started, the corresponding hawq cluster with specific version is
up and running.

BTW, is the hawq cluster planned to be single node or multiple node?

Best regards,
Ruilong Huo