hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Espino <esp...@apache.org>
Subject Apache HAWQ release manager volunteer
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2016 03:12:40 GMT
HAWQ dev community,

I am volunteering to be the release manager for the second Apache HAWQ
release.  I will be following the guidelines set forth in the project's
Release Management wiki section as well as the Apache documentation:

o Apache HAWQ wiki Release Management:
    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HAWQ/Release+Management

o A Guide To Release Management During Incubation (DRAFT):
    http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html

NOTE: As needed, I will be updating the project's Release Management wiki
to reflect updates and filling possible gaps to the release process.

Assuming there are no objections, I will do my best to send a release plan
within 48 hours.

Regards,
-=e

--