hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Espino <esp...@apache.org>
Subject Apache HAWQ 2.1.0.0-incubating Release Jira Dashboard
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2016 07:45:52 GMT
HAWQ dev,

I have updated the version string from 2.0.1.0-incubating to
2.1.0.0-incubating.  I have put together the following Apache HAWQ
2.1.0.0-incubating Release Jira Dashboard.  Please check it out when you
get a chance:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12329890

You will notice we currently have 29 in the non-resolved (Open, In
Progress, Reopened) state. Please review the Jiras assigned to you and
possibly update the Fix Version to 2.2.0.0-incubating. It will help to get
this Jiras in a good state prior to starting the release process.

Thanks,
-=e
--
*Ed Espino*