hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Espino <esp...@apache.org>
Subject Apache Jenkins Server: Apache HAWQ (Build Monitor)
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2016 21:07:33 GMT
As I am working through creating a release plan, I feel it's important to
include infrastructure related activities. Now that I have access to the
Apache Jenkins Server, we'll need to get the stale HAWQ projects
straightened out. I have added the current HAWQ projects ino a combined Build
Monitor Plugin
<https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Build+Monitor+Plugin> view:

   - Apache HAWQ (Build Monitor):
   https://builds.apache.org/view/Apache%20HAWQ%20(Build%20Monitor)/

I'm sharing this with the team as we'll need volunteers to pick up various
activities related to our Continuous Integration (CI) strategy for the
project.

Regards,
-=e

--