hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Espino <esp...@apache.org>
Subject Jira issue update: Apache HAWQ 2.1.0.0-incubating release
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2016 18:41:08 GMT
FYI: I have opened an Apache Infrastructure issue to allow me to perform a
bulk update.  We currently have 251 with a fix version of
"2.0.1.0-incubating".  I hope to be able to perform the bulk update instead
having to perform individual updates (Fix Version: 2.1.0.0-incubating).  I
have already created "2.1.0.0-incubating" and "2.2.0.0-incubating" versions
and will wait to hear back from the Infrastructure team before performing
the Fix Version update.

Infrastructure issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/agent/INFRA/issue/INFRA-13149

-=e