hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Espino <esp...@apache.org>
Subject Apache Jenkins server - elevated access
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2016 06:15:55 GMT
HAWQ Mentors (Roman & Konstantin),

I am forming a plan for the upcoming Apache HAWQ release. I am considering
adding a goal to include a HAWQ Jenkins job to automate the Apache RAT
validation for all submissions into the master branch. This will include
adding a visible RAT *Embeddable Build Status* for this process to the
project's top-level README.md.

This bring me to a request (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Jenkins). I have been
reviewing the Apache Jenkins server and existing (albeit somewhat stale)
HAWQ projects. I can use my Apache User ID to log into the Jenkins server (
https://builds.apache.org). However, even though I am a committer on the
project, it appears I do not have access to administer the existing HAWQ
project (below) or create new ones. Can you review and possibly elevate my
Apache Jenkins server privileges to perform administrative tasks for HAWQ
projects?

https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/HAWQ%20Downloads/
https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/HAWQ%20SCM%20Build/
https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/HAWQ-build-pullrequest/