hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Ed Espino <esp...@apache.org>
Subject DISCUSSION NEEDED: 2.1.0.0-incubating - what to do with unresolved JIRAs
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2016 21:50:10 GMT
We have a significant number of JIRAs opened and currently with a fix
version of 2.1.0.0-incubating. As this is a source only release, I am
inclined to start the branch/tagging release process and update these JIRAs
with the next release version (2.2.0.0-incubating currently available).
Thoughts?

HAWQ 2.1.0.0-incubating (Open, In Progress, Reopened)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-1232?filter=12339113

Thanks,
-=e

FYI: Although we may change the version for the next release, I am using
this as a place holder for the next release JIRAs.

--
*Ed Espino*
*espino@apache.org <espino@apache.org>*