hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Lili Ma <lil...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Publishing HAWQ dev docker images
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2016 07:54:22 GMT
Thanks Richard for this work! It will be convenient for others to try HAWQ.

I think it will be more fancy if we can also merge latest code change to
auto-build the docker image.

A simple way is that we can provide separate docker images for different
versions of HAWQ, for instance, delivering docker image together with HAWQ
release.

Thanks
Lili