hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: Publishing HAWQ dev docker images
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2016 21:18:55 GMT
Great! So I think the next step here is to file a JIRA to track
merging of Dockerfiles
back into the HAWQ code base and once that is done I can help you set up builds.
I'd like to do it myself end-to-end once (all the way to pushing
images to Docker Hub)
and then I can share credentials with whoever is interested in keeping images
updated.

Thanks,
Roman.