hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Zhanwei Wang <wan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Turning off DoS protection in hawq
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2016 02:09:31 GMT
HI Ruilong

According the pervious stress test, under very high workload, OS will consider the connection
from HAWQ to HDFS as Dos and reject the connect request and then HAWQ query will fail.

After disabling CO table in HAWQ, we have significantly reduced the file write workload, I
think it is time to reconsider this OS setting.

Best Regards

Zhanwei Wang
wangzw@apache.org