hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Shivram Mani <shivram.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PXF Plugin
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2016 23:17:04 GMT
Apologies for the delayed response.
Apart from updating DataType class, there are additional updates on the
HAWQ/PXF bridge code in C to support more data types (pxffilters.c)
You can refer to https://github.com/apache/incubator-hawq/pull/913/files
which apart from other functionality, we've also added support to handle
timestamp type.

--
shivram mani